Website Venture Together
Venture Together is a not-for-profit provider of support and services for people of all abilities, ages, and special needs providing thoughtful, professional, and personalized care to persons across the intellectual/developmental disabilities (ID/DD) spectrum.
Agency Minimum Requirements
Must have a valid driver’s license with at least 2 years driving experience and a driving record that meets agency insurance company driving requirement, including being age 20 or over. Must successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing.
All staff must embrace the philosophies Venture Together adheres to including Person Centered Planning and the DSP Core Competencies.
Venture Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Habilitation Coordinator – Venture Center Day Habilitation
Minimum of one-year experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong leadership skills. Experience in the field of education, and in writing individualized plans, a plus.
The Habilitation Coordinator will report directly to the Day Program Director.
- Ensure that all health and safety needs, as well as, habilitative plans for program participants are being followed
- Develop and implement Staff Action Plans for program participants.
- Ensure the Staff Action Plans, Behavioral Plans and other relevant plans are carried out.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed and is in compliance with OPWDD regulations.
- Ensure appropriate staffing ratios.
- Actively participate in Life Plan meetings.
- Coordinate community trips.
- Liaison between the program and family/guardian and residence.
Position #: 403-113
Venture Center Day Habilitation
Location: Sparkill, NY
Mon – Fri, 8:00 am- 4:00 pm
Full Time/ Age 20 or over
Hours: 40 hours per week
Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be completed at our Administrative offices, 25 Smith St, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or, click here to download a copy of the application, and bring the completed application to our Administrative offices, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.