Venture Together takes the Health & Safety of our staff and the people we serve very seriously. We acknowledge that we are living in a world where we need to be vigilant and follow the appropriate procedures to keep our homes and programs a safe place to live and work.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing, especially of high-traffic areas.
- Access to sanitizing stations throughout our work sites.
- Venture Together staff must be masked at all times while at work.
- We provide masks, gloves, and cleaning supplies wherever necessary.
- We ask everyone to wash hands often with soap and water.
- All staff and individuals we serve are screened daily upon arrival at work or before attending their programs. Screening includes temperature checks and COVID screening questionnaire.
- Visitors are allowed in our residential programs and must follow OPWDD COVID-19 Guidelines. Only essential visitors are allowed in our Day Programs.