Website Venture Together
The IT Manager will lead, collaborate on, and report on information technology projects as directed by Venture's IT Director.
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the agency’s insurance company driving standards. Must successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing. All staff must embrace the philosophies Venture Together adheres to including Person Centered Planning and the DSP Core Competencies.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Five years team leadership and management skills.
- Experience managing personnel responsible for computing endpoints, operating systems, software and Internet-based apps and services, sdTCP/IP networking, Internet Service providers and other technology vendors and partners.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity awareness assessment and measurement, and response methods required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco/Meraki, Optimum and Verizon products and services preferable.
- Experience managing multiple projects, resolving complex technical issues, multitasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
The IT Manager will lead, collaborate on, and report on information technology projects as directed by Venture Together’s IT Director. Areas of management will include but not be limited to infrastructure development and updating, software and hardware selection and deployment, vendor and service selection and management, and security, regulatory, and compliance auditing, reporting, and response.
The IT Manager reports to the Director of IT.
Information Technology Manager
Position #: 914-37
Location: Nanuet, NY
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hours: 40 hours per week
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and mailed to the Venture Together HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR click the button below to apply online today!