Website Venture Together
The HR Manager for Recruiting and Onboarding is responsible for managing the agency talent acquisition and onboarding processes.
Successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing. Embrace the philosophies Venture Together adheres to, including Person Centered Planning and the DSP Core Competencies.
Venture Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – RECRUITING AND ONBOARDING
The HR Manager for Recruiting and Onboarding is responsible for managing the agency talent acquisition and onboarding processes. The HR Manager for
Recruiting and Onboarding will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This position will manage all aspects of the onboarding process to successfully integrate new employees into the workforce.
The HR Manager for Recruiting and Onboarding reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Certificate in Human Resources or a minimum of one-year experience working in a Human Resources department
- Recruitment and onboarding experience
- Experience with applicant tracking software and HRIS systems a plus
- Proficiency with internet-based recruiting resources such as Indeed and LinkedIn; Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must possess high degree of judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations applicable to hiring and recruitment
Position #: 914-23
Location: Nanuet, NY
Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Full-Time/ 40 hours per week
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and mailed to the Venture Together HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR click the button below to apply online today!