Website Venture Together
The Revenue & Receivable Manager 1is responsible for ensuring all billing is received from programs and completed in an accurate and timely manner and prioritizing the order of billing to maintain the flow of revenue.
Venture Together, Inc. is a private non-profit organization that provides support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We offer residential, day, community habilitation, respite and employment services, an equestrian program as well as an integrated summer camp. EOE
• Successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing.
REVENUE & RECEIVABLE MANAGER 1
The Revenue & Receivable Manager 1 is responsible for ensuring all billing is received from programs and completed in an accurate and timely manner and prioritizing the order of billing to maintain the flow of revenue. This position works with the Assistant Director of Finance and Revenue and Receivable Manager 2 on billing issues and resolution and is responsible for the accurate completion of monthly rate reconciliations.
The Revenue & Receivable Manager 1 reports to the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Significant relevant experience necessary
- Associates Degree or some college level accounting courses preferred
- Position requires confidentiality, professionalism and the ability to work and make decisions independently
- Must possess general accounting skills
- Must possess a working knowledge of Excel
Position #: 914-27
Location: Nanuet, NY
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Full-Time / 40 hours per week
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and mailed to the Venture Together HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR click the button below to apply online today!