Website Venture Together
The primary responsibility of for the Accounting Clerk is to prvide administrative and clerical support to the Finance Department.
Venture Together, Inc. is a private non-profit organization that provides support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We offer residential, day, community habilitation, respite and employment services, an equestrian program as well as an integrated summer camp. EOE
Successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing. Embrace the philosophies Venture Together adheres to including Person Centered Planning and the DSP Core Competencies
The primary responsibility for the Accounting Clerk is to provide administrative and clerical support to the Finance Department.The Accounting Clerk reports to the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Must possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bookkeeping and/or Fund EZ experience preferred but not required
- Confidentiality, professionalism and the ability to work independently required
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on assignments/duties
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Must be a team player and demonstrate ability to follow directions
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with others
Position #: 914-21
Location: Nanuet, NY
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Full-Time / 40 hours per week
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and mailed to the Venture Together HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR click the button below to apply online today!