Website Venture Together
The Payroll Manager oversees the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately and in compliance with government regulations.
Venture Together, Inc. is a private non-profit organization that provides support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We offer residential, day, community habilitation, respite and employment services, an equestrian program as well as an integrated summer camp. EOE
Must successfully participate in Orientation and pass all required testing.
All staff must embrace the philosophies VentureTogether adheres to including Person Centered Planning and the DSP Core Competencies
The Payroll Manager oversees the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately and in compliance with government regulations. The Payroll Manager manages payroll processes for two companies and performs associated accounting related tasks.
The Payroll Manager reports to the Controller.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business preferred with a minimum of three to five years payroll experience.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local payroll, wage and hour laws and best practices.
- Proficient with Payroll Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with UKG Payroll Systems a plus.
- Requires confidentiality, professionalism, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills with an ability to meet critical deadlines
Position #: 914-12
Location: Nanuet, NY
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Full-Time / 40 hours per week
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and mailed to the Venture Together HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR click the button below to apply online today!